So amazingly, I am beginning to love the sun. I am naturally light skin, light eyes, blond hair and have a terrible past relationship with the sun. But now we get along quite well. We go to the beach together, walk in the park together. Its beautiful really... Haha but for real. I came here thinking I could never tan. But the thing is, I was so scared to burn at home (too scared of the aging effects I guess) that I never went in the sun. But now, being that I can't help but be in the sun here, we actually have a thriving relationship.
Of course my arms are right now the darkest thing on my body. But, I think if I can make a week of laying out for awhile every day, then this hot mama will be a TAN hot mama!
I honestly think the coconut trees and palm trees everywhere kind help though. I mean how could you not enjoy a nice warm, I mean HOT sunny day with palm trees? Ahhhh how amazing it is where life has taken me already these 25 years....
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone
No comments:
Post a Comment