Pages

Friday, July 2, 2010

Laundry day

It has been awhile since I last blogged.

Life here is beginning to get into a steady motion. I am beginning to feel more and more like this is my home right now. Today was laundry day. The laundry facilities here are way different than home. Here they facility is completely open. You just walk up to it and there you are... inside hehe Washing here isnt cheap either, and before you know it, I might be washing by hand!!!! This picture was take from inside the car. That opening is NOT a glass win
dow... haha




Jan and I have been doing really at at trying to watch what we eat, but this morning when I was at Fresh market, I saw these cute little doughnut sized bisquits that were purple! Blueberry bread with a filling like cream cheese. But I dont think it was cream cheese... it had a lil less flavor than cream cheese. ANYWAYS, I must say, it was delicious! I love being able to try all these new foods! Vietnamese, Japanese, Thai, Indian, Chamarro, Chinese.....



No comments:

Post a Comment