Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Its been awhile since I have written anything. I am beginning to get going with my life now. I still have not heard about the job, which angers me. I called a week after my interview, left a message, and still nothing... Its been yet another week. Hmm

But I am not discouraged. If I get it, great, if I don't, then I look for something elsewere.

So, funny thing happened yesterday. Ok, we have two car keys. This way when I have to run in anywhere I can keep the car locked but keep tasi boy in the car with the ac running. Well I had to run a few errands yesterday, and headed home. When I got home, I saw some of the doggies we feed and I wanted to say hello to them. So, I opened the door and got out. Now earlier I had forgot that I took the spare key outta my bra... Yes... My bra... Don't ask, it was jans idea haha. So, I got out, said hello, and came back to the car, still running with the ac on and tasi inside... And the door won't open. O. M. G. That's all I could think. Oh my god I have not only locked the keys in the car but I have locked tasi, aka jans LIFE in the car. Ok Lauren, check all the doors... Ok, check again... Needless to say, after three times of checking the doors, I knew I had to call jan. Initial reaction... Anger... Frustration... Fear. Yep I coud hear all of those in her voice. " Um baby, I have a problem..." Followed by details on how in the world I could do that followed buy "ok, by" from jan. Yep, no I love you... She'sssss pissed... Well. She got a ride to our place ane after 15 sweaty minutes of pulling the car door ajar wide enough for her to use a hanger ... The door popped open and tasi boy was laying in the seat sleepy, cool, and happy to see mama jan this early!! So, that was a fun moment... -rolling eyes-

I'm sitting down freom the airport waiting for jan to get off work. - look to my left and I see a vast sky filled with the biggest clouds I have ever seen, till I came here. The sun is going down behind them which casts a glow around the fluffy clouds. Its amazing.

You know, every day I am thankful that my eyes get to witness such beauty. I look at the huge mountain in front of me, and wqonder where life is going to take me next. Being that its so much to fly home, jan might take me on a trip for the holidays. Its almost 1/4 cheaper to fly towards the west. I hate thinking I won't be home for thanksgiving or christmas, but I am happy. I know the family will understand...

Well, the sun is almost down and its time to go get my woman!

Remember... Live your life for you! Don't allow anyone to try and push you in the direction they want you to go. Because in the end... Its your happiness you have to worry about... Not theirs. And vice versa...

Peace
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment