
We are both blessed with a wonderful at home support system, but having each other is just that extra push I think we both need! We both have goals, and being we are so alike, we will be basically on the same regimen.
When I was little, I was little. But once I hit puberty, my weight skyrocketed. Since I was young, I always had doctors looking at my thyroid, bc it was visible to the eye that it was enlarged. I was put on medicines way back I believe when I was close to 15. I might be off a year or two. now, I am never going to point fingers, or do the blame game, or make any excuses for how my weight has been over the past 14 years, but so many factors in my life had a good job at NOT helping me!
I have always felt I had a beautiful face. I love my eyes, and my blonde hair (though that may change on occasion haha) I love my height and honestly, I love my curves. I just want to have um, shall I say LESS curve, more TONE! Even in my college times around the age of 18 I wanted to try plus size modeling. I am not ashamed to be called plus size! Hell, size 12!!!! Is considered plus size today!!! that is AVERAGE! haha I look at plus size models and think, damn they are sexy! I am not wanting to be a size 2, not even a size 6! I want to be closer to a 10-12! I dont look through fashion magazines and think, wow, I wish I was like her. I DO look through magazines and see the "average" girl, and think of that as my inspiration.
I once lost 40lbs in a matter of 6 months! I was so happy, had almost hit my target weight, then for whatever reason, quit on myself. I did have a personal trainer, but I lost the most weight when I was happy! I find when I am happy, on the inside, I work harder to be even MORE happy!
have you ever heard of The Secret? I know many people do not believe that only your thoughts can do ANYTHING in life, but I will tell you now, my thoughts have given me EVERYTHING in life. Including the bad things!!! Maybe not all of them, but especially the things that happen to me personally, if I questioned my ability, I couldnt do it. If i said, I will never do this, then I still havent. SO, one of the best things, out of the MANY that I got out of the secret was this phrase: "Believe and you shall Recieve"! If you stop with the I donts and replace them with the I wants, you will honestly see a difference in your attitude, which then affects your mood, which affects your outlook, and you bring more and more positivity your way, and before you know it, everything in your life is a positive. I will admit, I still and learning this! but, I can feel it! I know its true and in knowing that, I know that I am very close to living it!
No matter how much weight I may be, everyone (unless they are just being nice) always says that I do NOT look my weight. Which is something I can thank my height for.
To end this, I want to say, that I am so thankful for my life. I am thankful for my family, and my friends. For love, and laughter. I think we all need to just be thankful sometimes when we think about how bad we think we have it.
As Jan says to me, I say to you" If your not happy with it, then CHANGE it". damn I love that woman!
No comments:
Post a Comment