Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

The clouds tonight are like huge fluffy monsters being illuminated by the bright full moon. Jan and I went out to the balcony and once the cool breeze hit us I looked at her and said " hey, why don't we go for a drive". So we did. With tasi hanging out the window and the breeze that makes me happy to be alive pushing my hand back I could only smile. How the little things mean so much to me now in life. I think I have gotten to a point where I have been through so much now, I am done with freaking out over the small stuff. I am learning more how to stand up for myself.

So jan and I have been together for a year and 7 months. I can't believe how fast this has gotten here. I remember in the times we had our downs, and I just kept wondering if we would ever even get to live together. Little did I know it would be living on this cute, lively little island.

The past two days its been raining. Its funny how even when its raining here I find it beautiful.

So one thing I want to bring up. Fixed up cars looking and sounding like they are ready to race you every time you pull up next to them. Its especially funny when they pull up to our gold nissan sentra, tasi hanging out the window, jan looking all bad ass, and me laughing and looking away. .... Please don't tell me jans going to try and race this dude. Of course she's smart enough not to ~looks at jan~ I guess its something to pass the time here. Its just funny bc I'm always thinking, where the heck do they race?!

Well, I'm peacing out now. Much love. And even mucher laughs. :-)
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment