She asked how I liked the Disabilities in Society class. I told her I loved it! I got a 100% on the midterm, and everything we did in that class just came so naturally to me. Thats when she looked at me and said "well then, thats how you know you NEED to do that as a career" I know something so simple may seem like nothing to most, but I guess to me, to keep meeting new people everywhere I turn who seem to be guiding me down the path I must go, honestly just makes me straight up EXCITED to be in school!!

I am constantly posting pictures on my facebook page of the sky here in Saipan! I swear to anyone reading this, that every day here there is some sort of magical show going on just overhead. Whether it be lightening, rain, a beautiful deep blue sky, or clouds that look like they could engulf you any moment. But honestly, the most amazing things to me, are the the sunsets. I think Im going to try and start catching as many as I can just so I can post there here. Who knows, maybe this will just end up being my Sunset Blog! :-)
I want to end with a quote I found:
“Those who dwell among the beauties and mysteries of the earth are never alone or weary of life.”

No comments:
Post a Comment