Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Blog Chats

So it is coming to an end of my 3rd week in classes. I really am enjoying school. I told Jan that I am focusing my mind in on all A's! I know I can do it and I know I WILL!!

Saipan weather lately has been beautiful! Sunny days, hot sun, yet the breeze is cool. I wish we could be laying out on the beach right now or out on some adventure, but I have another class in 2 hours. Maybe tomorrow..

I will admit that a part of me has started to think about how the weather might be back home in a month or two. Cool fall weather kicking in soon... but here it will be hot still haha... It makes me feel like summer is constant here. The funny thing is though, I dont mind it. I was laying down on the couch this morning and looked at my feet and I actually have a nice lil tan line from my reef flip flops haha its always the little things....

I know this one is short but Im going to go enjoy my few hours I have with jan and tasi boy... I will admit it sucks that when she has off from work I have class and when I have the weekends off shes working... but, its what we do... and sometimes, you just gotta do what you gotta do...

No comments:

Post a Comment