soon! Family is something that I cherish, and thats something I have to thank MY family for! No matter what, you should always be there for one another. I have already considered them as a part of my family now! And I hope that is mutual! :-)
Friday, August 27, 2010
Butterflies Gone Wild Family Affairs
So, for the first time Friday I was going to be meeting one of Jan's brothers, Gerald and his family! When I got the call my belly started to flutter around like mad with nervousness. Over a year and a half I have only talked on the phone with any of Jans family, and that was 2 of her sisters actually. So this was something I was very excited about. Jan was able to take off work so that we could spend time with them. They had their twin boys with them who are so polite and cute and entertaining! We drove them around the island and got to have an awesome dinner with them at the Hyatt where they were staying. We shared so many laughs and stories. Patty got her nails done. That was our "girl" time. And that night at dinner we found her getting down with the band that was playing. All i remember is one of the boys looking at Gerry saying "Daddy, look at what your wife is doing" Cracked me up! And to top it off, we got the band to also sing happy birthday to Gerry. They live in Guam, and I hope that we get to go see them
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment