Pages

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Welcome home sun!

*sigh*

how good it feels to wake up to the beautiful sunny sky I am in love with here in Saipan! If you happen to stumble across the weather radar over the past week here you will see that this part of the pacific ocean has been stalked by a huge weather bully. He made it rain terribly, he took the blue away from the sky and replaced it with thick mean clouds- the wind on the other hand I wont complain about because that was nice to be cool at night. But I woke to the warm rays of the low sun and instantly am in a happier mood.

Jan is almost done with her training/family time/medical leave trip to the states. It makes me think about how hard it has been all these years when loved ones from the islands have made the venture - back then with no plane - to the main land. I cant imagine... I would have been so worried about my loved ones leaving for so long. Its not that traveling from Saipan or any of the many many islands here in the Pacific isnt like a flight across country- but- the scary part for me is the long flight across the Pacific Ocean!

My second year of NMC has started. I complete my first week just yesterday.

NMI History, Current Issues in CNMI, General Psychology,& Physical Science.

Not too bad except that my science is from 9am-330pm Saturdays! But- it is nice to have the class just once a week... it will definitely be the hardest for me, but I plan on a grade no less than a B!!!! A's & B's baby!!! I did it last semester, and I plan on it again this semester!!!! But I will admit I am leaning more toward all A's of course! :-)

Im meeting a friend for breakfast over at Java Joes. So- its fun time for now, then after I come get the boys- and some laundry and hit the washing machines!!!! YEP! its laundry day people! :-)

I leave you with this fine quote: Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true.
Leon J. Suenes

1 comment:

  1. A's...you go girl...you can do it and I have all confidence in you! Miss you bunches...love mom

    ReplyDelete