Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Good morning rain, hello wind.

Woke this morning from an awesome un disturbed sleep last night. Oh yeah. Jan spoiled us with some cool aircon, and every time we sleep with the aircon I literally sleep like a baby.

Today is a wet and soggy day, but I am thankful. The rain has brought with it the cool breeze. And the cool breeze is my best friend. Every time it rains here I think of all the positives. The rain of course keeps the land healthy and usually brings us a short relief from the heat, but also the rain brings drinking and washing water to people here. Some people rely on the rain. Even my own apartment almost gave out of water just before I left for the states. Its something you don't normally worry do much about in the states. But, hello rain... You are welcome here any day!

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment