Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Laundry day. October 24

So lits laundry day. The sky is grey. A car just came cruising in to the space next to me almost blocking my ass in the car because they parked two inches from me. I loaded my clothes, poured in the detergent, and began putting my quarters into a broken machine. Thankfully the maintenance man was here. He usually is because there has to be a machine breaking down every day. And I sit here. In the quiet safety of the car with tasi boy. I take a deep breath, push out any wanting, begging thoughts I may have of the nice house with a balcony, fenced in yard and get this washer and dryer, out of my mind. Its ok. I can deal with this. Whew. Don't I feel better.

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment