Here are some pictures I took and did some work with so that you can see the full potential of the land here in Saipan. How beautiful it is! And how luck I am to have it to call home!
| Water splashing up against the rocks which line Wing Beach, Saipan |
| Jan touching the coral fossil |
| Beautiful Wing Beach, Saipan |
| Coral found all over the beaches here in Saipan |
| Jan snapping pictures of the beautiful beach |
| Jan walking off in the distance |
| Wing Beach, Saipan |
| Waves crashing up against the reef |
| Pink toenails in the golden beaches |
| Pathway to the beach |
| Beautiful Ladder Beach, Saipan |
| Father & Son spear fishing past the reef |
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures of the beautiful places. I wish we could continue :(
Greetings from a long winter Polish
and wishes
A wonderful New Year!