As i sit here on this new old couch i look around me. Tasi is laying on the cool linoleum floor and Jan is sleeping on the couch. The longer couch mind you. Though I'm ok with the short couch. Its rather snuggly over here. The aircon above me is dishing out nice crisp cold air while the fan in the corner fights to push the cool air around the room. Thank god for aircon aka A/C. My eyes are getting heavy. For some reason I was extra tired today.
Classes are coming to a close for fall semester. and amazingly the second semester begins soon. I was hopeing to get all A's but it looks like probably A,B,C,C. Ugh. Ill def report once i get my real grades though.
The weather here is the same. Though i am seeing pictures of the pretty yellow colored leaves at home, here the suns still hot, and the palm trees still stay in the breeze. I cant wait to take pics of us on christmas day, on the beach.. how weird haha.
jan and i have thought about trying to fix a video of us driving through the island and going to some of the more important places and uploading it to youtube or something. I will def put it up here though.
Well, im out. Its 11pm here tuesday and should be 8am at home, Tuesday. I miss you home, but this new spot of earth feels so right.
No comments:
Post a Comment